Kairos will be a Draw to Earn Ecosystem a place specially for Artist who want to earn
with Kairos's platform artist will be able to draw and apply form them to be added onto our platform
Once the Image has been approved and passed our qualifications that image will be added onto our Blockchain platform with its own hash and one of a kind code that will create the price of the image and Artist are privileged to earn 98% of the income where the other 2% will be split 1% for our Buy back wallet and 1% for Marketing and RnD Wallet
Kairos (Ancient Greek: καιρός) is an ancient Greek word meaning 'the right, critical, or opportune moment'
One definition makes the application of kairos to digital media easy to recognize, as it states kairos can be referred to as particular moment in which success is achieved when an opening is pursued with force.
The most famous quote about kairos is "every kairos is a chronos, but not every chronos is a kairos."
A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.
The initial British term concerning a type of government-issued document has proliferated, taking a somewhat new meaning in business. In business, a white paper is closer to a form of marketing presentation, a tool meant to persuade customers and partners and promote a product or viewpoint, White papers may be considered grey literature.
Since the early 1990s, the term "white paper", or "whitepaper", has been applied to documents used as marketing or sales tools in business.
A roadmap is something very important for a project, its not just a path of how the project must follow but its also the guide line a project must commit to.
Core Team Setup
Community build on Social Media
Native token launch
Lite Paper release
Voting Site Listing
Marketing campaign Season 1
Soft Audit by Tech rate
BSC Information & Logo Update
White Paper Release
Social Media marketing season 2
Kairos De-Fi ( Earn,Staking,Etc)Kairos App Beta ( Android )
Social Marketing Season 3
Top holder's App Test
Reasearch on judgement Algorithm
Apply Coingecko and Coin Market Cap
Kairos App 1.0 ( IOS & Android)
Open join collaboration with Canva, WIX , etc
The token sale stat's is how and where the Kairos Token's will be distributed.
90% Of the Tokens will be distributed to Pancakeswap and will be locked
5% Will be seperated for Staking and Rewards
Another 5% Will be seperated for CEX listing which will be locked
Initial Liquidity: 2 BNB
BUY TAX: Buy 9% | 2% Automatic LP add | 4% Marketing | 2% Research and Development | 1% Weekly Burn Event
SELL TAX: Buy 9% | 2% Automatic LP add | 4% Marketing | 2% Research and Development | 1% Weekly Burn Event
The team of a project is the heart of the project itself, with a dedicated and fully experianced team, followed by an amazing community will grant that project a good future.
“Success is built on the backbone, NOT a wishbone.” ― Najah Robertss
Years of combined
Years of blockchain
To learn more about Crypto and udnerstand on how it works please check out these site's / blogs.
Have questions? We’re happy to help